Backpacks, school supplies, and non-perishable food items can be donated at Christ for Life Ministries (3607 Wolfedale Road Mississauga, ON L5C 1V8) during our Hours of Operation OR you can donate it at the event right into our bus!
If you would like to give a monetary donation you can:
- write a cheque to “Christ for life” with the memo “Good Measure Food Bank OR Stuff This Bus “
- email transfer to email@example.com writing that it is towards “Good Measure Food Bank OR Stuff This Bus “
- Tax receipts will be issued!
Please Note: We are currently an extension of Christ for Life Ministries and are in the process of becoming our own Charitable Organization! Please ensure that cheques to Christ for Life Ministries have the memo "Good Measure Food Bank" and email transfers sent to firstname.lastname@example.org have the subject line "Good Measure Food Bank" so your funds go directly to the food bank.
What Should I donate?
Suggested Needs List:
SCHOOL SUPPLIES (New or Lightly Used):
-Reusable Water bottles
- Food to be served (Ex. hot dogs, buns, condiments, drinks)
- Tents/Gazebos for one day use
- Carnival Games
- Kid’s entertainment (Ex. bouncy castle)
- Production Equipment Rental
NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS (Sealed, and Not Expired):
-Canned fruit and vegetables
-Macaroni and Cheese
- Feminine Products